3056 Zero Cuff Pant
Hard Yakka Zero is our most sustainable range to date, and an important part of our journey towards zero waste. The 3056 Zero Cuff Pants are made with pre-consumer recycled nylon. They're also tear-resistant, quick to dry, lightweight and moisture wicking - the ultimate pair of work pants for days on the jobsite or the great outdoors. Do your part for the planet with Hard Yakka's Zero Range.
- Made with Recycled Nylon Fabric
- 140 gsm Lightweight abrasion and tear resistant Nylon fabric
- Quick dry – this is purely in the nature of the Nylon fibre
- Swing tickets are made from FSC recycled paper and printed with soy inks
- Woven brand and size pip labels are made with recycled Polyester
- Garments do not use individual polybags as part of our sustainability initiative
- Made using OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified EcoVerde thread made from recycled polyester
- Front side pockets
- Back welt pockets
- Front welt pocket on wearer’s left hand side
- Elasticated Waistband and leg hem cuff –Elastic is made from 65% recycled polyester
- Drawcord tie with tipping
Jake (pictured) is wearing 32/82 size Zero Cuffed Pants and normally takes a 32/82 in all our pants.
- 140gsm, Recycled Nylon