3056 Lo Safety Shoe - Black
The same silhouette you know and love - but make it low.
An extension to the 3056 range, is 3056 LO. Providing protection with a lightweight composite toecap, energy rebound with the CME midsole, and comfort with the memory foam footbed.
Everything you could want in a boot, found in a shoe.
Also available in Wheat
- Wide profile composite toe
- Abrasion resistant scuff cap
- Black TPU Heel Stabiliser
- Durable rubber outsole, shock absorbing Phylon midsole
- Memory foam / PU footbed with ERP Pod comfort Technology
- Dri-Lex lining with Aegis® anti-microbial - Perspiration Absorption & Odour Control
- Ideal for Light Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics, Transport, Construction & General Trade
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Water Resistant Full Grain Leather Upper
Fuel Oil & Slip Resistant
Sole resistant to fuel oil and rated to SRA slip resistance which is tested using water on ceramic tile
Boots with Anti-Static properties are designed to reduce the build up of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground. This offers a level of protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gases.
Composite Toe Cap
50% lighter than steel, non-metallic, non-magnetic, non-conductive and anti-corrosive. Its lightweight construction decreases foot fatigue. All Hard Yakka footwear complies with Australian and New Zealand standards AS/NZS 2210.3:2009.
Dual Density PU / Rubber
Hard Yakka rubber outsoles are tough, hard wearing, and oil and grease-resistant. The polyurethane midsole provides additional comfort and energy rebound. Heat resistant to 300 degrees Celsius.
Memory Foam Footbed
Sensitive to pressure and moulds perfectly around the contours of your foot. The PU bottom layer provides permanent cushioning and shock absorption.
Water resistant footwear will repel water so that it soaks in more slowly and are best used when walking through dew or occasionally damp areas.
Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 meeting all Benchmark® requirements under the Australian and New Zealand standards.
Provides energy rebound with every step. Essential for those who cover a high amount of KM on hard surfaces, acting as a shock absorber while still being lightweight.