3056 Lace Zip Safety Boot - Wheat
Our best-selling 3056 work boot is a Hard Yakka fan favourite. With wide profile steel toe cap, 300-degree heat resistant rubber outsole and CME midsole to provide energy rebound and cross industry use. Take a spin on the 3056 colour wheel for your next pair.
- Wide profile steel toe cap
- Quick Release Zip Fastner
- Neoprene Hoodie - Zip Hold & Anti-Rub Protection
- Abrasion resistant scuff cap
- TPU Heel Stabiliser
- Durable rubber outsole, shock absorbing Phylon midsole
- Memory foam / PU footbed with ERP Pod comfort Technology
- Dri-Lex lining with Aegis® anti-microbial - Perspiration Absorption & Odour Control
- Ideal for Light Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics, Transport, Construction & General Trade
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Water Resistant Full Grain Leather Upper
Fuel Oil & Slip Resistant
Sole resistant to fuel oil and rated to SRA slip resistance which is tested using water on ceramic tile
Boots with Anti-Static properties are designed to reduce the build up of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground. This offers a level of protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gases.
Steel Safety Toe Cap
All Hard Yakka footwear complies with Australian and New Zealand standards AS/NZS 2210.3:2009.
Dual Density PU / Rubber
Hard Yakka rubber outsoles are tough, hard wearing, and oil and grease-resistant. The polyurethane midsole provides additional comfort and energy rebound. Heat resistant to 300 degrees Celsius.
Memory Foam Footbed
Sensitive to pressure and moulds perfectly around the contours of your foot. The PU bottom layer provides permanent cushioning and shock absorption.
Water resistant footwear will repel water so that it soaks in more slowly and are best used when walking through dew or occasionally damp areas.
Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 meeting all Benchmark® requirements under the Australian and New Zealand standards.
Provides energy rebound with every step. Essential for those who cover a high amount of KM on hard surfaces, acting as a shock absorber while still being lightweight.