Shieldtec Lenzing Fr Hi Vis 2Tone Open Front Taped Shirt
NEW lighter weight ShieldTEC inherent flame resistant range utilising the Lenzing FR viscose yarn. These comfortable shirts provide PPE 1 (7.9 Cal) protection with only 150gsm in weight! In addition to the inherent FR properties, this fabric also offers inherent moisture management properties. You will notice the unique texture of the fabric. The Star Weave is a variation on a rip-stop construction and designed to add stability to the light weight fabric. This construction also provides mechanical stretch, further enhancing comfort for the wearer. Hard Yakka has utilised segmented FR tape to keep the garment as light and as flexible as possible.
- 2 piece collar
- Concealed front placket with FR button closure
- Venting at upper back and underarm mesh gusset
- Gusset sleeve/cuff with FR button closure
- Segmented reflective FR tape in hoop configuration
- Radio loops on front yoke seams
- Twin chest pockets with flap and FR button closure. Pen pocket on wearer's LHS
- PPE 1 catagory 7.9 cal/cm²
- Star Weave: 150gsm, 50% viscose FR/ 33 % meta-aramid/ 10% polyamide/ 5% para-aramid/ 2% antistatic;
- Mesh: 185gsm, 50% modacrylic/ 20% lyocell/ 20% aramid/ 10% nylon
For use in day, night, dawn, dusk or in poor weather conditions where there is illumination from headlights. Complies with AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 High-Visibility Safety Garments Class Day/Night.
Reflective tape used on Hi-Visibility night garments.
Excellent UPF Rating
An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating for Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin. Look for garments with a 50+ rating to be assured of excellent protection. Complies with AS/NZS 4399:2017 Sun Protection Clothing Classification.