3056 Ripstop Short
3056 is Hard Yakka's street styled range, designed with functional workwear practicality. Featuring STRETCH canvas fabric for durability and toughness.
- Reinforced internal pocket bags
- Durable, tough metal zipper, tack button and rivets
- Seasonal colour highlights on internal waistband and hem binding
- Herringbone trim on welt pockets
- 3056 branded trims and labelling
- Multiple pockets for all storage needs
- Above the knee length
- 240gsm, 60% cotton/ 38% polyester Repreve®/ 2% elastane blend ripstop
Ripstop fabrics have been woven to be highly tear and rip resistant.
Features stretch for the ultimate in comfort by allowing for a full range of movement, no matter what the task at hand is.
Excellent UPF Rating
An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating for Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin. Look for garments with a 50+ rating to be assured of excellent protection. Complies with AS/NZS 4399:2017 Sun Protection Clothing Classification.
A comfort fit that sits on the hip and is looser around the body, yet not baggy.