Shieldtec Fr Hi-Visibility Two Tone Open Front Long Sleeve Shirt With Fr Tape
Hard Yakka ShieldTec FR has been designed to meet the toughest safety standards worldwide, while also reducing heat stress so you can get on with the job safely and comfortably. Whether you're in mining, energy, oil, gas or electrical - when you wear ShieldTec FR workwear you're buying vital seconds that could save your life.
- Lightweight flame resistant shirts to reduce risk from Arc and Flash fire events
- HRC/PPE2 with minimum 8.4 CAL
- Antistatic fibre, intimately blended
- Two chest pockets with reinforcement for durability
- Pleated yoke, side body and gusset and articulated sleeve for movement
- Gusset cuff for protection
- Certified trims tested to 260°C
- FR ReflecTec 50mm reflective tape - hoop configuration
- 195gsm, Modacrylic/Pima Cotton/Para-Aramid/Nylon/Anti-static
For use in day, night, dawn, dusk or in poor weather conditions where there is illumination from headlights. Complies with AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 High-Visibility Safety Garments Class Day/Night.
Reflective tape used on Hi-Visibility night garments.