Shieldtec FR Light Weight Hi Vis Taped Coverall
Hard Yakka ShieldTec FR has been designed to meet the toughest safety standards worldwide, while also reducing heat stress so you can get on with the job safely and comfortably. Whether you're in mining, energy, oil, gas or electrical - when you wear ShieldTec FR workwear you're buying vital seconds that could save your life.
- Flame resistant coverall to reduce risk from Arc and Flash fire events
- HRC/PPE2 with minimum 8.4CAL
- Inherently FR and intimately blended anti-static
- Ventilated back with FR mesh
- Multiple pockets for storage needs
- Radio loops on front shoulder seam
- FR ReflecTec 50mm reflective tape - hoop configuration
- 195gsm, Modacrylic/Pima Cotton/ParaAramid/Nylon/Anti-static
Boots with Anti-Static properties are designed to reduce the build up of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground. This offers a level of protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gases.
For use in day, night, dawn, dusk or in poor weather conditions where there is illumination from headlights. Complies with AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 High-Visibility Safety Garments Class Day/Night.
Fabrics designed to keep you dry and comfortable: moisture wicking, quick drying and breathable.
Reflective tape used on Hi-Visibility night garments.
Excellent UPF Rating
An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating for Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin. Look for garments with a 50+ rating to be assured of excellent protection. Complies with AS/NZS 4399:2017 Sun Protection Clothing Classification.