3056 O2 Lace Pump Up Boots - Olive
Our iconic 3056 boot with protective airbag safety, the O2 collar Airbag provides additional impact protection and comfort, as well as a customised fit for superior medial and lateral ankle support. Our most sustainable HY boot yet made with REPREVE linings and a recycled TPU toe bump and heel stabilizer. Pump it up in 3056 O2.
Also available in Wheat
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
- Wide profile composite toecap
- O2 collar Airbag providing additional impact protection and comfort
- Customised fit for superior medial and lateral ankle support
- Recycled TPU toe bump and heel stabilizer certified by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS)
- Durable rubber outsole, shock absorbing Phylon midsole
- Memory foam / PU footbed with ERP Pod comfort Technology
- REPREVE linings made from post-consumer plastic bottles
- Ideal for Light Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics, Transport, Construction and General Trade
- Certified to AS 2210.3:2019
- Leather Upper
Boots with Anti-Static properties are designed to reduce the build up of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground. This offers a level of protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gases.
Composite Toe Cap
50% lighter than steel, non-metallic, non-magnetic, non-conductive and anti-corrosive. Its lightweight construction decreases foot fatigue. All Hard Yakka footwear complies with Australian and New Zealand standards AS/NZS 2210.3:2009.
Dual Density PU / Rubber
Hard Yakka rubber outsoles are tough, hard wearing, and oil and grease-resistant. The polyurethane midsole provides additional comfort and energy rebound. Heat resistant to 300 degrees Celsius.
Memory Foam Footbed
Sensitive to pressure and moulds perfectly around the contours of your foot. The PU bottom layer provides permanent cushioning and shock absorption.
Water resistant footwear will repel water so that it soaks in more slowly and are best used when walking through dew or occasionally damp areas.
Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 meeting all Benchmark® requirements under the Australian and New Zealand standards.